Wednesday, September 5, 2012

School explanation :O


Hi everyone! Just had my first schoolday.
The classes are borring as always, but people are so nice!:D 
Everyone is like "Oh.. you're an exchange student, where are you from?" and that's how most of my conversations starts.
I haven't got any weird questions yet, but I think that they might come.
do you want to know how my schedule looks like? well.. here it is:
        
         Semester 1                                                          Semester 2
         1. periode            American Lit                            1. periode            Algebra
         2. periode            US History                               2. periode           US History
         3. periode            Chemistry                                 3. periode           Chemistry 
         4. periode            Theather                                   4. periode           Adv Theather
         5. periode            Algebra                                    5. periode           Adv Grammar
         6. periode            German                                    6. periode           German
         7. periode            Viking Periode                          7. periode           Viking Periode

So.. I got American Lit with Karen and after that, I'm on my own.
I like almost all my teachers. but I think I might switch my Chemistry class to something different, I like Chemistry, but the teacher has already borred me to death. AND.. german is to easy :( - I mean, waaaaay to easy.
But.. I like High School and I love the people over there :D
Don't think that there's more right now, that I'd like to share with you guys.

OH! wait.. It's my little brother's birthday today! or.. here it still is. In Denmark is it over. but anyway
♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO! Hope that you had a fun day with mom, dad and Alexander♥


No comments:

Post a Comment