Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Grandma on a visit!

So you all probably know that my grandma came to visit me over here,
I enjoyed having her so much! We had so much fun, with finding dress for prom, shopping,
going to see the Tulips but came one day late.. She watched me the to last performance nights 
during the play, we went to Seattle and of course.. ROUNDTABLE PIZZA!:)

My grandma(Mormor/mom's mom)

 The pizza's we got

And then on friday before my grandma went to California, Rhonda and Karen took 
my grandma and I to see a lot of things.

 First we went on a ferry ride at Mukilteo beach
- actually the very first exciting thing for my grandma and I was the car wash!
one of those where you drive forward and then the car will move by itself! pure magic ;)

Then we went up in the Space Needle at Seattle, the weather was so nice!

 After coming down from the Space Needle we saw this totem!  

 Of course we couldn't help it, so we needed a picture ;)

 Here we are on our way in the car, with Rhonda driving ;)

My grandma and I had such a nice day with Karen and Rhonda,
and we both are super thankful that the Call family would let my grandma come on a visit!

I really enjoyed having my grandma here, 
it definitely gave me the kick I needed to finish this year.
It helped me a lot to see that people and things are still the same at home, 
so no worries for the next month, just truly enjoyment! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment